Book a Alpine Golf and Sports Club Tee Time Online
A minimum of 2 golfers are allowed per booking. The Alpine Golf Course is an pleasure to play and is one of the few members only clubs, no wonder it was the venue for the Johnnie Walker Classic 2000 and again in 2004. This golf course sets itself apart from others as it is very challenging with rolling fairways and is kept in am immaculate condition year round. The Alpine Golf and Sports Club requires a maximum handicap of 36 for females and 24 for males.
Golf Rates & Booking
- Value Added Tax (VAT) of 7% is included.
- Green Fee (18 holes)
- Caddy Fee
- Golf Cart Fee
- Follower fees or Spectator fees for non-golfer are also excluded.
- Rates quoted also exclude caddy tip.
- Alpine requires 2 or more golfers for any booking.
- 1 riding golf cart per golfer (Compulsory)
Alpine Golf and Sports Club GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
Tee Time :
99 Moo 9 , Bangkhan-Sathaneevithayu Road ,Klong 5 , Klong Luang , Pathumthani 12120
DIRECTION TO THE GOLF COURSE
From Bangkok : Drive along Phaholyothin Road. Turn left at Klongluang flyover after passing the Future Park Rangsit. Continue to Klongluang Road. The turn left to Klong 5 towards Alpine.